Registration of heavy plant contractors
The NSW RFS is seeking suitable and experienced plant contractors to register their interest in being engaged for Fire Work and/or being invited to quote on Non-Fire Work.
Types of heavy plant that are of interest to the NSW RFS are:
- Excavators - mulching booms/grabs
- Loaders/backhoes/compact loaders
- Low loaders(floats)
- Bulk Water Carriers (water carts) Motor graders
- Forestry harvesters/Skidders/Skidgines
- Tractors - mulching/plough/slasher/reach mower
- Vibratory drum and pad rollers
- Bulk refuelling tankers
The process for registering interest in this programme is to download the Request For Proposal (RFP 2012-01) below, then complete and return the response schedules. This Agreement has been extended until 3 September 2017. Successful businesses will be listed on the statewide NSW RFS heavy plant register.
Submissions from contractors that provide similar services to other government departments will be considered favourably.
To be retained on this register, it is an essential requirement for contractors to provide copies of their insurances as they are renewed. Each year, contractors will be invited to submit revised contract prices.
Under this agreement, the NSW RFS does not guarantee the offer of work, nor is there any obligation upon the contractor to supply their Services.
This agreement also allows for the sharing of information with other Government Agencies which may lead to work being offered by other Government departments.
All invoices must be sent to:
NSW Rural Fire Service
Locked Mail Bag 17
Granville NSW 2124
Tel: (02) 8741 5163
Fax: (02) 8741 5533
Invoices for Fire Work, must include signed copies of a Plant Tasking Form and certified NSW RFS time sheet(s).
For further information or enquiries about this programme, contact the Programme Coordinator at email@example.com or call (02) 8867 7900 during business hours.
- Request for Proposal - Addendum Number 2
- Request for Proposal - Addendum Number 1
- Request for Proposal - Parts A & B - Overview and Conditions of Proposal
- Request for Proposal - Part C - Proposal Response Schedules
- Request for Proposal - Part D - Conditions of Agreement
- Request for Proposal - Part E - Special Conditions