Registration of heavy plant contractors
The NSW RFS is seeking suitable and experienced plant contractors to register their interest in being engaged for Fire Work and/or being invited to quote on Non-Fire Work.
Types of heavy plant that are of interest to the NSW RFS are:
- Excavators - mulching booms/grabs
- Loaders/backhoes/compact loaders
- Low loaders (floats)
- Bulk Water Carriers (water carts) Motor graders
- Forestry harvesters/Skidders/Skidgines
- Tractors - mulching/plough/slasher/reach mower
- Vibratory drum and pad rollers
- Bulk refuelling tankers
The process for registering interest in this programme is to:
- Read and understand the Conditions of Invitation to Submit Proposal.
- Read and understand the Conditions of Agreement.
- Proceed to ARENA HP to create an account and enter your proposal details. A quick start guide for using ARENA HP is annexed to the Conditions of Invitation to Submit Proposal.
For further information or enquiries about this programme, contact the Programme Coordinator at email@example.com.