NSW/ACT - Young Achiever Awards Now Open!
Published Date: 26 Sep 2014
The NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards are now open.
We invite you to consider nominating an inspiring young leader. If you admire or work with a young person who actively works to preserve of our environment, whilst educating others on good environmental and sustainable practices, we encourage you to put them forward for The Who Printing Environment and Sustainability Award this year.
Now is your chance to nominate and showcase an outstanding Leader who serves as an inspirational role model within your community. Why not consider another Award category to nominate a young person aged between 12 – 28 years:
- The AustralianSuper Career Kick Start Award
- The Santos Indigenous Achievement Award
- The Australian National University Science Leadership Award
- The Coffee Club Arts &Fashion Award
- The Bartercard Leadership & Innovation Award
- The Who Printing Environment & Sustainability Award
- The Freemasons of NSW & ACT Community Service Award
Recognise, reward and acknowledge a young Achiever!! Award winners will receive $2,000 and a hand crafted glass trophy.