Volunteer to Career Program 2019
Published Date: 26 Nov 2018
If you are looking at a future career with the NSWRFS as a staff member then the upcoming Volunteer to Career (V2C) workshop will cover topics that will assist you in applying for RFS jobs.
The topics that will be covered include:
- What types of roles are available such as the Operational Officer and the State Mitigation roles to name a few;...
- How to apply for roles under the NSW Government process and make yourself more competitive.
Some of the things you will take away with you from this workshop is:
- Knowledge of how to apply for a Government role as the workshop covers resume, application, and the assessment process;
- Any gap in your skills such as experience and qualifications;
- Any questions you may have in regards to gaining a role.
Date: 6th April 2019
Where: Atura Hotel, Prospect
For further information please call Selena on 8741 4939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions are limited and nominations for the V2C program close on the 8th March 2019. Application forms for the program are available through MYRFS or through the FCC. A copy of the application form is attached to the post.