Mental Health Awareness morning tea
Published Date: 24 Oct 2017
This morning the NSW RFS Blue Mountains District Office hosted a Mental Health Awareness morning tea as part of Mental Health Awareness Month.
The aim is to promote the importance of early intervention practices for positive mental health and wellbeing and reduce the stigma associated with mental health.
Acknowledging when you're experiencing mental health issues and seeking help can be difficult. The mental health system can be complicated and it can be hard to know where to... go for support.
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
A good place to start is your local GP, if you don't feel comfortable talking to your GP you can contact:
- Beyond Blue: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Life Line: 13 11 14 https://www.lifeline.org.au/
- Headspace: https://headspace.org.au/eheadspace/
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 https://kidshelpline.com.au/
- MensLine: 1300 78 99 78 https://mensline.org.au/
- Latest news
- Fire information
- Plan and prepare
- Hazard reduction
- About our district
- Photo and video gallery
- Contact us