Tenders and contracts
The NSW Rural Fire Service (NSW RFS) advertises all of our open tenders on the NSW Government tenders website.
We utilise the NSW RFS Coupa Supplier Portal for the submission and evaluation of quotes and tenders, contracting and contract management.
Companies or persons wishing to tender for NSW RFS business should understand our Policies in relation to conduct and behaviour:
- Conflicts of Interest
- Gifts and Benefits
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (PDF, 683.2 KB)
- Statement of Business Ethics (PDF, 358.8 KB)
Disclosure of information
Disclosure of tender and contract information NSW Premier's Department Ministerial Memorandum 2007-01 determines what, how and when specific information about government tenders and contracts is disclosed to the public and what information should remain confidential.
The following guidelines have been adopted by NSW RFS for all tenders/contracts:
- All opportunities and disclosed tender award outcomes must be advertised on the NSW Government tenders website.
- All public tenders/contracts for goods and services over $150,000 in value, including GST, must be advertised on the NSW Government tenders website.
- Routine public disclosure information must be placed on the NSW Government tenders website within 45 days of the tender/contract becoming effective.
- Tenders/Contracts must remain on the NSW Government tenders website for 30 days, or until the project is completed.
Registration of interest
Suppliers should register their interest in a NSW RFS Contract or Tender by creating a profile and logging in to the NSW RFS Coupa Supplier portal.
If you require further information about NSW RFS Contracts and Tenders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Statewide registration of heavy plant contractors
The NSW RFS is seeking suitable and experienced plant contractors to register their interest in being engaged for Fire Work and/or being invited to quote on Non-Fire Work.
Types of heavy plant that are of interest to the NSW RFS are:
- Excavators - mulching booms/grabs
- Loaders/backhoes/compact loaders
- Low loaders(floats)
- Bulk Water Carriers (water carts) Motor graders
- Forestry harvesters/Skidders/Skidgines
- Tractors - mulching/plough/slasher/reach mower
- Vibratory drum and pad rollers
- Bulk refuelling tankers
For more information visit our registration of heavy plant contractors page.